Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ESELY/EDWARDS/DURNIN Lake Trip 2008







WHAT A GREAT TIME!!

We had such a great time! I am so thankful that we all can have a great vacation together. Bryce's parents came along this time too, and they were so much fun! I have to tell you that Tom can GRILL!! HOLY COW MONKEYS...we had ribs, steaks, hamburgers, brats....oh my....can I just say HEAVEN? :)

Mom was in the kitchen each morning bright and early fixing us breakfast. I felt a little like a pampered little girl! :)

Tom and Barb celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on August 2nd along with Richard's 40th Birthday!!

I cannot believe my man is 40. F-O-R-T-Y...wowzer. :~)

Kensey Rae learned how to water ski and of course LOVES it! Cody got up as well! WE just had a great weekend of relaxing and that is ALWAYS a good thing!

No comments: